Lesson Plans Week # 2


Crystal- 6th Science lesson plan, requiring 100% of specific organisms.  Certain characteristics of organisms that are alive or not alive.  What is an ecosystem?  Breaking down what an ecosystem is and continuing on with the lesson as a unit.  Ensure that the class is given a closure, like mine but I really enjoyed the lesson.
Carman- 2nd grade math lesson with adding 1-4 digit problems.  How you named the lesson plans was awesome….”Fall into two digit numbers,” this hooks the students almost right away!  I really enjoyed how you kept the students engaged with learning math.  Sometimes, students really have a hard time with math but keeping them excited about it is great!  Awesome lesson plan!
My corrections--Closure- at the end of the lesson. What they want to come up with remediation and enrichment.  Have to have work done at school with no homework.  Different anticipatory set activity.

Comments

  1. Crystal had a good planned out lesson plan and I enjoyed it. Carman did have a good catchy name, I too found it awesome and a great hook. It would have grabbed my attention. I too agree you have to keep students excited about learning math, because sometimes it can get boring and tedious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the naming of the lesson was great. I like when people have fun even with the small things. When working with kids they appreciate all the smaller things and it does keep them interested and catch their attention, which is always good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EDUC 337 Week # 4

Class Reflection #1

EDUC 337 Post # 3