EDUC 337 Post # 1

Hello group!

I apologize for being so late with this post!  I was unable to attend class last week so I am still catching up with assignments due for this week.  I was able to listen to the recording of the class and as always I am excited to see a lot of familiar names/classmates from previous classes.  Honestly, I do not remember reading much growing up but at the time I could care less so that is probably why now I enjoy a good book now and then.  I really got into reading in Afghanistan because there was only so much you could do at the gym and our work load lightened so much at one point we thought we were going to go crazy!  Lol I still was not a reader until a few years ago when college kind of forced me into that direction but I am glad I did!  I have gone back through and read all of the Nicholas Sparks books, all of the "old school" readings (Shilo, Huck Finn, Old Yeller, etc), and of course my regular college course readings.  Everyone is different and everyone reads at different levels so I have to keep that in mind when I am teaching my students and we will all succeed!

Okay, so two truths and one lie....hum

1. I have lived in MO all my life.

2. I have two kiddos; 14 and 4 years old

3. I LOVE chocolate!

Again, I apologize for this taking so long to be posted!  I promise this week's info will be taken care of much sooner!  See you all soon!

Comments

  1. Michelle,
    I have read all the Nicholas Sparks books and all those oldies listed as well! I love that you started with those. I was to where, at one point, I would really only read funny books, romantic books, romantic funny books, or RARELY-mysterious books. Now I am sort of to the point where I will read anything I can get my hands on as long as it isn't murder mystery or crazy fantasy (witches, etc). I am glad you learned to love reading! My SO hated reading until about a year ago when he started working at an elementary school-now he loves it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EDUC 337 Week # 4

Class Reflection #1

EDUC 337 Post # 3