Learning Objectives

I have done learning objective before and have read many of them taking college courses but it is so different coming up with new ones after three years. :-0   Enjoy!

1. My husband will demonstrate to our son how to safely operate a chain saw with the appropriate safety equipment using work gloves and safety goggles while taking as much time as possible to safely and correctly utilize a chain saw.

2. In the first grade class, they will read, at home, a book of their choice from the school's readers selection in order to explain what was read to me the following day in an appropriate amount of time with the least amount of mistakes. 

Comments

  1. Both need degrees, but I love that you used a real life example!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Michelle, it is a lot different when you are trying to come up with them yourself! They seem so easy to make until you start trying! I like that you gave a home example and a classroom example! You are missing the degree but so did I! I was so concerned with getting the condition correct I forgot the degree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for clarifying the degrees! That makes more sense the way you explained it again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EDUC 337 Week # 4

Class Reflection #1

EDUC 337 Post # 3